Correspondence, reports, clippings, notes, and other material regarding the history of the Citrus Experiment Station (CES), established by the Regents of the University of California in 1907. The University of California, Riverside campus was added to this site in 1954 and the original CES buildings still remain today. Topics include the establishment of the CES in Riverside, California, its early activities, and building dedications. Senate and assembly bills regarding the purchase of land for the institution are also included.
View collection guide.