Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Douglas Perham's house, located at the corner of Emerson and Channing Streets, Palo Alto, also showing his original radio tower (built in 1909 for his exploratory radio transmissions), and outbuildings that served Federal Telegraph as laboratory space. The original "Old Laboratory", on far left, was used by Lee de Forest, H. B. Van Etten, and Charles Logwood while they worked at Federal Telegraph Company in 1911-1912. A newer green "Factory" is behind the house. The property, originally rented from Perham, was sold to Federal Telegraph in 1912. Probably taken by H. B. Van Etten in spring of 1913 (identification from a similar photograph in collection). Included in folder is a cropped copy
Audion Federal Telegraph Company--History (LCSH) Houses Palo Alto (Calif.) Poulsen Wireless Telephone and Telegraph Company Radio--Antennas (LCSH) De Forest, Lee Perham, Douglas M