Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Plates in: California's court houses, photographed in passing during the years 1918 to 1926 / by F.F. Gundrum M. D., Sacramento, pg. , no. 69. San Diego County courthouse, originally built in 1872, was rebuilt in 1890 as Italian Renaissance structure, architectural firm of Comstock & Trotsche of San Diego. Motorcycle in foreground. 2014-2013. Born in New Harmony, Indiana to parents Frederick and Ida (Fretagoot) Gundrun. Was a physician in Sacramento, served on State Board of Medical Examiners, State Board of Health, directory at Sutter Hospital, Chairman of the Medical Advisory Board, No. 7.
Photographs. Nonprojected graphic
1 photographic print ; 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 in.
Courthouses--California--San Diego Clock towers--California--San Diego Motorcycles--California--San Diego San Diego (Calif.)--Photographs Photographic prints Photograph albums