Permission to publish the image must be obtained from the CSUDH Archives as owner of the physical item and copyright. In instances when copyright ownership is not clear it is the responsibility of the researcher to obtain copyright permission.
Unidentified firefighteres stand in front of a Seagrave 750 G.P.M. triple, parked at curb in front of Station No. 5. Brick station demolished in 1933 earthquake. Rebuilt on same site in 1948.