Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
A view of the intersection of Le Conte Avenue and Westwood Boulevard. Barriers block the street as though it had been newly paved. A P. J. Walker Company, Builders, sign is posted on the building on the corner. The buildings across the street were called the Holmby Building by the architects, Gordon B. Kaufmann and John and Donald Parkinson. Financed by Janss Investment Corp. The buildings were described as "Spanish Colonial Revival streetscape of 6 stores known as Holmby Hall."
1 photographic print :b&w Photographic prints
00013368 Security Pacific National Bank Collection Westwood Village; N-000-515 8x10 CARL0000018096 http://22.214.171.124/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/85518
Streets--California--Westwood (Los Angeles) Parkinson, John,1861-1935 Parkinson, Donald B.(Donald Berthold),1895-1945 Kaufmann, Gordon B Westwood (Los Angeles, Calif.)