Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
View of Glendora Avenue (formerly Michigan Ave.) in Glendora looking south. The pepper trees lining the street were about 25 years old then. They were among 6000 that had been planted around 1887. Another interesting part of this photo is the sentry box at right. Inside is a drinking fountain sponsored by the WCTU!
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00056119 Herald Examiner Collection HE box 9240. CARL0000060226 http://184.108.40.206/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/23461