Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Exterior of the Tamalpais Market and Mill Valley Cash and Carry Grocery. Later, it was the Quality Market and Green Frog Market. Frank Canepa bought the building in the 1940s and the Mill Valley Market moved in about 1955. Jim Canepa bought the building next door in 1960 and in 1974 the market was remodeled to join both buildings. Prior to 1974 the building housed an insurance company as well as a pet store.
Corte Madera Avenue Early Mill Valley Businesses Grocery stores Mill Valley Cash and Carry Market Tamalpais Market