Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Plates in: California's court houses, photographed in passing during the years 1918 to 1926 / by F.F. Gundrum M. D., Sacramento, pg. , no. 68. Orange County courthouse built in 1905 in Richardsonian Romanesque style, architect was C. C. Strange of Los Angeles. 2014-2012. Born in New Harmony, Indiana to parents Frederick and Ida (Fretagoot) Gundrun. Was a physician in Sacramento, served on State Board of Medical Examiners, State Board of Health, directory at Sutter Hospital, Chairman of the Medical Advisory Board, No. 7.
Photographs. Nonprojected graphic
1 photographic print ; 5 1/2 x 3 1/2 in.
Courthouses--California--Santa Ana Cupolas--California--Orange Santa Ana (Calif.)--Photographs Photographic prints Photograph albums