Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District from the Palos Verdes Library Local History Room Photo Collection. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Hand-colored postcard image shows view of the seven-story Hall of Records, dedicated May 18, 1917, located on the south side of Temple Street between Broadway and Spring Street on Poundcake Hill. Visible is the adjacent four-story Victorian-style Los Angeles County Court House, built in 1888 and demolished in 1933 after suffering earthquake damage. Front of postcard printed with number "2299." Split-back postcard printed with "PUBLISHED BY EDW. H. MITCHELL. SAN FRANCISCO."
1 postcard; 3.5 x 5.5 in.
pvld:2414 bar code: 000034132
Public buildings--California--Los Angeles
Los Angeles County Courthouse (Los Angeles, Calif.) Hall of Records (Los Angeles, Calif.)