This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
This circa 1900 leather postcard shows a rendering of the Crocker Art Gallery, as it stands at Second and O streets. Built in 1872/73, the gallery was expanded in 1912 to include what had been the Crocker family's residence at the northeast corner of Third and O streets. Jennie Crocker Fassett, the Crocker's third youngest daughter, bequeathed the former residence to the city.