Electronically digitized by the Palos Verdes Library District, from the Palos Verdes Homes Association Photograph Collection held in the Local History Room. Copyright status must be investigated before publishing or commercial use. To obtain permission and images for publication purposes please contact the Palos Verdes Library District.
Image shows view of the Mr. and Mrs. Earl William Gard residence, located on Via Campesina on lots 14 & 15, block 1730, tract 7540 in Malaga Cove. View looking north shows the back of the two-story, fourteen-room Mediterranean-style stucco house with tile roof, two chimneys and underground two-car garage. View shows backyard garden with lily pond in foreground, and arcade that opens to stone patio, with balcony above. The Gard home received the Palos Verdes Art Jury award for most notable architecture of 1927. Date Built: 1927 Photo Source: Palos Verdes Homes Association Citation: Palos Verdes Bulletin, May 1930, p. 5. PVH building permit #118.