Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Exterior view of the Allesandro Branch Library, which opened to the public on October 13, 1926. Architects were Weston and Weston, and contractor was J. Earnest Randall. Approximate cost was $8,300. The building is in Spanish colonial style, frame construction with shingle exterior. The building was located south of Fletcher Drive and between Riverside Drive and the Los Angeles River.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00039859 Herald Examiner Collection HE box 1145. CARL0000042693 http://184.108.40.206/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/15115
Los Angeles Public Library.--Alessandro Branch Architecture--California--Los Angeles--Spanish influences Branch libraries--California--Los Angeles Herald-Examiner Collection photographs Randall, J. Earnest Weston & Weston