For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact Claremont Heritage at http://www.claremontheritage.org
Survey of a one-story house, originally-block moderate with low to high pitched roof of tile. The house was built in 1927 by the Rullen Brothers for the first owner L.B. Cullen, a mover who struck oil on Signal Hill. Other owners of the house include Dr. McGowan who bought the house in 1927 or 1928 and later, Mr. and Mrs. Charles Sholdes who bought the house in 1955. The original interior was done by Maurice Williams, a Pomona decorator, who left his name and date on the wall under the wallpaper. There are also various evergreen trees on east and north gardens and bulbs of various kinds.