This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
Shown is a circa 1900 advertisement for the Bell Conservatory, located at Tenth and Y Streets. The structure's signature green-tinted roof was made of Tiffany glass, imported from Belgium. It was torn down in 1954.