Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. Kaynar Manufacturing Co., Inc. was an 80,000-square-foot, all-concrete plant built on a 14-acre site in Pico Rivera. The project, including land, building and equipment, was an investment that was estimated at a cost of more than $2,000,000. Kaynar Company and T. Y. Lin & Associates designed the structure jointly, with John Lautner as the architectural consultant. The firm manufactured pin curls and components for the aircraft and electronics field. Aerial view of Kaynar Manufacturing Co., Inc., located at 7801 Telegraph Road in the city of Pico Rivera; view is looking northeast. Telegraph Road is visible horizontally at the forefront; the Southern Pacific Transportation Company railroad runs slightly diagonally from upper left to middle top. Photographed for T. Y. Lin and Associates, civil and structural engineers, on January 8, 1957.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives