Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
2008-1761 PHOTO: SONOMA COUNTY: SONOMA: HOTELS: BLUE WING Shows two-story building with covered porch and balcony running entire length of hotel. Built in early 1840's on land located on Spain Street opposite Old Mission and originally owned by M.G. Vallejo. Was first hotel north of San Francisco. Contained a saloon and gambling hall. Early hotel was run by Thomas Spriggs and James Cooper.
Photographs. Nonprojected graphic
1 photographic print (postcard) ; 3 1/2 x 5 3/8 in.
Hotels--California--Sonoma Adobe buildings--California--Sonoma Saloons--California--Sonoma Sonoma (Calif.)--Photographs Photographic prints Photographic postcards