Skip to main content

Image / Ministry of Food. If you want to get sugar after December 30th, ...

Have a question about this item?

Item information. View source record on contributor's website.

Ministry of Food. If you want to get sugar after December 30th, the head of your household must apply for a sugar card before October 6th
Great Britain. Ministry of Food
Date Created and/or Issued
Contributing Institution
Hoover Institution
Hoover Institution Digital Collections
Rights Information
Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Poster collection

About the collections in Calisphere

Learn more about the collections in Calisphere. View our statement on digital primary resources.

Copyright, permissions, and use

If you're wondering about permissions and what you can do with this item, a good starting point is the "rights information" on this page. See our terms of use for more tips.

Share your story

Has Calisphere helped you advance your research, complete a project, or find something meaningful? We'd love to hear about it; please send us a message.

Explore related content on Calisphere: