Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
The Church of the Good Shepherd parish was founded in 1923. J.J. Donnellan designed the Mission Revival style church and rectory, which opened in 1925. Exterior of the Good Shepherd Catholic Church, located at 501 North Bedford Drive in Beverly Hills.
1 photographic print :b&w Photographic prints
00019432 Security Pacific National Bank Collection Beverly Hills-Churches-Good Shepherd Catholic Church; S-002-803 4x5 CARL0000022948 http://22.214.171.124/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/88736
Church of the Good Shepherd (Beverly Hills, Calif.) Church buildings--California--Beverly Hills Catholic churches--California--Beverly Hills Streets--California--Beverly Hills Sidewalks--California--Beverly Hills Donnellan, J. J Beverly Hills (Calif.)