Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
This building served as the original Hollywood Branch library, which opened in 1907 and was located at 6357 Hollywood Boulevard, near Ivar Avenue. In 1922, the building was relocated to 1403 N. Gardner and named the West Hollywood Branch. This building served as the branch until 1959, when it was replaced. In 1987, the branch was renamed the Will and Ariel Durant Branch of the Los Angeles Public Library. Exterior view of Tudor Revival style of the original Hollywood Branch of the Los Angeles Public Library, located at 6357 Hollywood, Boulevard.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00038895 Security Pacific National Bank Collection N-003-720 8x10; L.A.-Libraries-LAPL-Branches-West Hollywood Branch CARL0000041303 http://126.96.36.199/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/98222
Los Angeles Public Library.--Hollywood Branch Los Angeles Public Library.--West Hollywood Branch Branch libraries--California--Hollywood (Los Angeles) Architecture--California--Hollywood (Los Angeles)--English influences Hollywood (Los Angeles, Calif.) Lost Architecture