Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. This depot was constructed around 1915 and operated until 1947. A year later, local high school students assisted contractors in transforming the structure into a youth center. The center had an indoor and outdoor dance floor, a snack bar/soda fountain in the former ticket seller's booth, ping-pong tables and recreational equipment; the structure has since been demolished. Looking across Badillo Street in Covina towards the depot which serves the Upland-San Bernardino Line of the Pacific Electric Railway Company.
1 photographic print :b&w ;21 x 26 cm. Photographic prints
00102599 Security Pacific National Bank Collection GPC_b046_f1_i3 CARL0005154260 http://184.108.40.206/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/116651
Pacific Electric Railway Company Railroad stations--California--Covina Railroads--California--Covina Streets--California--Covina Street-railroad tracks--California--Covina Palms--California--Covina Electric lines--Poles and towers Trees--California--Covina Sidewalks--California--Covina Lawns--California--Covina Lost architecture--California--Covina Covina (Calif.)