Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
This house was originally located at the northwest corner of Myrtle and Foothill in Monrovia. Its present (1982) location is 626 W. Colorado in Monrovia. It was built in 1887 by C.Z. Culver and shortly afterward sold to Mrs. Catherine Wilson. The house was moved circa 1921 to 116 W. White Oak Avenue and circa 1925 to 626 W. Colorado.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00022790 SecurityÂ Pacific National Bank Collection Monrovia-Residences-Culver. CARL0000026886 http://18.104.22.168/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/92151
Architecture, Domestic--California--Monrovia Culver, C. Z Monrovia (Calif.)