Title supplied by cataloger. Aerial view of Ford Motor Company, Mercury Plant site located at 8900 E. Washington Boulevard (diagonally, upper left) and Rosemead Boulevard (horizontally upper middle) in Pico Rivera; view is possibly southeast. The 157-acre manufacturing facility (under construction) was dedicated on May 6, 1948 and ground was broken on March 23, 1956. The plant closed in 1980 and was purchased by Northrop Grumman in 1982. Photograph dated July 12, 1956.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives