This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
A pamphlet about the Sacramento Valley Oil Company. The company consists of community members with investments. They owned 640 acres in the valley and leased another 9,000. This happened in the wake of the discovery of oil in California in 1922. They were headquartered in the Mitau Building on 8th and J Streets. The document advertises how much wealth has been and will be gained from the venture, and how much control its members have over its operations.