Title supplied by cataloger. Cathedral City, which was incorporated in 1981, is sandwiched between Palm Springs to the north, and Rancho Mirage to the south. The total area of the city is 19.5 square miles, and 2006 population was estimated at 48,000. Aerial view of Cathedral City, looking southwest with the base of the San Jacinto Mountains partially visible; the major street running from left corner to lower right middle is Ramona Road. Photograph dated February 19, 1955.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives