Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. Cathedral City, which was incorporated in 1981, is sandwiched between Palm Springs to the north, and Rancho Mirage to the south. The total area of the city is 19.5 square miles, and 2006 population was estimated at 48,000. Aerial view of an area in Cathedral City; view is looking southwest. The area shown is located west of Palm Drive. Numerous dwellings can be seen scattered at the base of the mountains, which rise majestically in the background. Photographed for Desert Realty Co. on November 10, 1955.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives