Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
2019-1092. Shows front of building. Automobile in foreground - "gouached - auto mobile 'modernized' to look 1938" (handwritten on verso). Built in 1925 for Pacific Southwest Trust and Savings Bank; architect, Richard Ferdinand Felchin; exterior faced with terra cotta, brick and Granitex from Gladding, McBean & Co.