Title supplied by cataloger. Ybarra Adobe, also known as Casa Ybarra, was built in 1841 and was located on Puente Road on the Rancho Rinco´n de la Brea. Originally belonging Don Luis Ybarra, it was later owned by members of his family. Many years later, it was sold to Mrs. Walter Hardwick of Los Angeles. In May 1936, the adobe was occupied by Luis Reyes and his family. Exterior view of Ybarra Adobe located on Rancho Rinco´n de la Brea. Photograph shows the rear courtyard and back porch, along with a somewhat large shed or storage structure. An automobile is partially visible on the right.
1 photographic print :b&w ;9 x 12 cm. Photographic prints