Title supplied by cataloger. The Harbor Blvd. Drive-In Theater opened on June 29, 1960 as Pacific Theater's 41st location and Orange County's sixth drive-in. Among its amenities were a 90 x 120 ft. screen and a 1500 car capacity, but despite its mammoth size, no more screens were ever added. Spanish-language films were shown in later years, but after July 1984 no films showed up in theater listings, only the swap meet which was to carry on until December 1986. Demolition began in February 1987 and a Wal-Mart store was built on the site. Aerial view of the Pacific Drive-In Theater, also known as the Harbor Blvd. Drive-In Theater, located at 3700 McFadden Ave. in Santa Ana; view is looking northwest. Harbor Blvd. is horizontally at upper center; McFadden Ave. is lower right to upper left; Jackson St. is lower center to middle right; Camille St. is middle right to upper left. Photograph dated July 25, 1960.
1 negative :safety ;10 x 13 cm. Photographic safety negatives
Harbor Boulevard Drive-In (Santa Ana, Calif.) Drive-in theaters--California--Santa Ana Streets--California--Santa Ana Dwellings--California--Santa Ana Lost architecture--California--Santa Ana Santa Ana (Calif.)--Aerial views Santa Ana (Calif.) Aerial photographs