Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Plates in: California's court houses, photographed in passing during the years 1918 to 1926 / by F.F. Gundrum M. D., Sacramento, pg. , no. 27. Completed in 1906, courthouse was work of architects Dodge and Dolliver. Was damaged in 1906 earthquake, rebuilt by architect Glenn Allen and completed in 1910. 2014-1912. Born in New Harmony, Indiana to parents Frederick and Ida (Fretagoot) Gundrun. Was a physician in Sacramento, served on State Board of Medical Examiners, State Board of Health, directory at Sutter Hospital, Chairman of the Medical Advisory Board, No. 7.
Photographs. Nonprojected graphic
1 photographic print ; 3 1/2 x 5 1/2 in.
Courthouses--California--Redwood City Domes--California--Redwood City Redwood City (Calif.)--Photographs Photographic prints Photograph albums