This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
Resting at 1121 Ninth Street, and at the northeast corner of Ninth and L streets, in circa 1930, is the New Hotel Lenhart. Owned by L.G. and George Siller, the 150-unit Lenhart offered rooms with tubs, showers, "circulating ice water," and hotel equipped with an automatic sprinkler system, "giving absolute fire protection."