Title supplied by cataloger. Many attractions have since been added, greatly modified, or demolished. The Motor Boat Cruise (lower left) existed from 1955-1993; the Chicken of the Sea Pirate Ship and Restaurant (lower center) existed from 1955 to 1982, but was renamed Captain Hook's Galley in 1969, and the Monsanto House of the Future (upper left) existed from 1957-1967; in 1959, the Matterhorn Bobsleds would come to occupy the site of Holiday Hill, later Lookout Mountain (left). Aerial view of Disneyland, showing various attractions and areas of the amusement park, including Fantasyland (foreground and center), northern section of Main Street (upper left), and Rivers of America in Frontierland (upper right); view is looking southwest. Photograph dated January 22, 1958.
1 photographic print :b&w ;21 x 26 cm. Photographic prints