Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. Cathedral City, which was incorporated in 1981, is sandwiched between Palm Springs to the north, and Rancho Mirage to the south. The total area of the city is 19.5 square miles, and 2006 population was estimated at 48,000. Aerial view of Cathedral City, looking south; the major street running from left to right is Ramona Road. Photograph dated February 19, 1955.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives