Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Monumental plaque on the site of La Casa Adobe de San Rafael, Glendale, presented by the Verdugo Parlor No. 240, Glendale, Native Daughters of the Golden West, and Glendale Beautiful on November 6, 1973. The plaque states the adobe was built by Tomas and Maria Sanchez from 1865 to 1871 and was restored by the City of Glendale in 1932. It is California Historical Landmark No. 235.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00060427 Security Pacific National Bank Collection Glendale-Adobes-Sanchez. CARL0000064412 http://126.96.36.199/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/105246
Adobe houses--California--Glendale Monuments--California--Glendale Historic preservation Plaques, plaquettes--California--Glendale Sa´nchez, Toma´s A.,1826-1882 Glendale (Calif.) Native Daughters of the Golden West