Title supplied by cataloger. Exterior view of the Wilshire Branch of the Los Angeles Public Library at 149 N. St. Andrews Place. The building was designed by Allen Ruoff in the Italian Renaissance style. It has a patio off the main room, an arched doorway decorated with patterns of mythological animals, and iron grill work on the windows. The library opened August 2, 1927.
1 photographic print :b&w ;21 x 26 cm. on board 21 x 26 cm. Photographic prints