This project was supported in whole or in part by the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services under the provisions of the Library Services and Technology Act, administered in California by the State Librarian Made accessible through a grant from the John Randolph Haynes and Dora Haynes Foundation and Photo Friends
Newhall, named after businessman Henry Newhall, is the southernmost and oldest district of Santa Clarita. Prior to the 1987 consolidation into the city of Santa Clarita, it was an unincorporated town. Photograph caption dated September 2, 1958 reads "Mr. and Mrs. William J. Boldt of Newhall celebrated their golden wedding anniversary with 125 relatives and friends during reception at their home."
1 photographic print :b&w ;26 x 21 cm. Photographic prints
Wedding anniversaries--California--Newhall Men--California--Newhall Women--California--Newhall Couples--California--Newhall Older people--California--Newhall Newhall (Calif.) Santa Clarita (Calif.) Group portraits Portrait photographs Valley Times Collection photographs