Title supplied by cataloger. John Parkinson and Donald B. Parkinson designed the 1939 Union Station, located at 800 North Alameda Street. The structure combines Spanish Colonial, Mission Revival, and Streamline Moderne style, with Moorish architectural details. Gladding, McBean & Co made most of the tile in the station. It was named the Los Angeles Union Passenger Terminal (LAUPT) until Catellus Development, officially changed the name to Los Angeles Union Station (LAUS). The station was designated Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument #101 in 1972 and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places, Building #80000811 in 1980. View of Union Station from across Alameda Street looking at the entrance and clock tower, while traffic passes in front of the station. Located at 800 N. Alameda Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Photograph circa 1939.
1 negative : safety ; 25 x 20 cm. Photographic safety negatives