Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. The Upland-San Bernardino Line was later converted into the Pacific Electric Inland Empire Trail, designated for walking, jogging or riding a bicycle or a horse. This 1914 depot, which was restored in 2008, is a treasured sight along the trail.; Rancho Cucamonga was incorporated in 1977, as a result of a merger among the unincorporated communities of Alta Loma, Cucamonga, and Etiwanda. Exterior of the Mission revival style depot located at 7089 Etiwanda Avenue in Etiwanda, serving the Upland-San Bernardino Line of the Pacific Electric Railway Company. A sign indicates that the depot includes a Western Union office.
1 photographic print :b&w ;21 x 25 cm. Photographic prints
00102706 Security Pacific National Bank Collection GPC_b046_f2_i13 CARL0005137277 http://126.96.36.199/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/116469
Pacific Electric Railway Company Western Union Telegraph Company Railroad stations--California--Rancho Cucamonga Street-railroads--California--Rancho Cucamonga Street-railroad tracks--California--Rancho Cucamonga Railroads--California--Rancho Cucamonga Electric lines--California--Rancho Cucamonga Architecture--California--Rancho Cucamonga--Spanish influences Etiwanda (Rancho Cucamonga, Calif.)