This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
This evening photograph of the Foreman and Clark clothing store at 624 K Street, and the downstairs J. C. Penney department store, at 630 K Street, was taken on October 30, 1930. The store moved to Ninth and K in 1955, and also established a location at Country Club Center in the same year. The style concept for the Country Club store included pink hues for female customers and neutral gray for men. Southgate Mall would be Foreman and Clark's next location, moving there in 1961.