For more information on copyright or permissions for this image, please contact Claremont Heritage at http://www.claremontheritage.org
Survey of a one-story house built in 1959. Original owner, Englishman Delacorte Kell, served as a Los Angeles County inspector of orange groves. First residence of the lot was moved from south Claremont. Mr. Kell and his son built a new structure, which is the basis for the current house.