Title supplied by cataloger. Built and dedicated in 1894, the First Christian Church was originally only the smaller building seen in the background on the left. in 1897, a new auditorium was added and became the main sanctuary. This church was in use until November 1961, at which time it was demolished. Exterior view of the ornate First Christian Church, located on the southwest corner of 11th and Hope streets. The original church structure is seen in the background on the left. Neither street has been paved.
1 photographic print :b&w ;26 x 21 cm. Photographic prints