The First Congregational Church of Glendal, corner of Central and Wilson Avenue, dedicated in 1923. View is from across the street. A fire hydrant is on the corner and two cars are parked at the side. The building is L-shaped with a walled, sunken garden at the corner. The architect is Carleton M. Winslow who designed the church in the modified Spanish Colonial style. Photo dated: 1925.
General Council of the Congregational and Christian Churches of the United States Church buildings--California--Glendale Winslow, Carleton M Glendale (Calif.)--Buildings, structures, etc Glendale (Calif.)