Please contact the contributing institution for more information regarding the copyright status of this object.
Drytown's famous bell sets on its special stand along side Highway 49 which passes through the town. Fred Stohlgren of Elk Grove looks over this bell this is dedicated in memory of the Methodist Chruch Sunday School children of Drytown. The bell was pruchased in 1890. It was restored and erected at its present site through the contributions from former and present Drytown citizens in 1953.