Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Designed by Charles F. Whittlesey and opened in 1906, the auditorium facade was remodeled in 1938 by Stiles O. Clements; the structure was demolished in the 1980s. View from the Biltmore Hotel of the Auditorium's Fifth Street facÂ¸ade. Sign on the roof reads "Title Guarantee and Trust Company.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00019156 SecurityÂ Pacific National Bank Collection L.A.-Buildings-Auditorium; C-13 (5064) 4x5 CARL0000023597 http://22.214.171.124/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/89319
Philharmonic Auditorium (Organization : Los Angeles, Calif.) Title Guarantee Building (Los Angeles, Calif.) Auditoriums--California--Los Angeles Streets--California--Los Angeles Parks--California--Los Angeles Art deco (Architecture)--California--Los Angeles Lost architecture--California--Los Angeles Clements, Stiles Oliver,1883-1966 Whittlesey, Charles F Fifth Street (Los Angeles, Calif.) Downtown Los Angeles (Los Angeles, Calif.)