Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
View of Kerckhoff Hall (formerly Commissary Hall), as seen from the rotunda at the west end of the quadrangle, where two women are seen talking. Completed in 1931, the hall is named for William G. Kerckhoff, a successful lumber and energy magnate, who died prior to the building's completion. Mr Kerckhoff's widow spent $815,000 to build and completely furnish Kerckhoff Hall. Photo dated: August 10, 1937.
1 photograph :b&w Photographic prints
00067807 Works Progress Administration Collection WPA 2516 4x5 CARL0000072787 http://126.96.36.199/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/2312
University of California, Los Angeles College buildings--California--Los Angeles Women--California--Los Angeles Universities and colleges--California--Los Angeles Westwood (Los Angeles, Calif.) Works Progress Administration Collection photographs