Owned by Sonoma County Library. The Sonoma County Library makes no assertions as to ownership of any original copyrights to digitized images and can claim only physical ownership of the image(s) described in this records. However, these images are intended for Personal or Research use only. Any other kind of use, including, but not limited to commercial or scholarly publication in any medium or format, public exhibition, or use online or in a web site, may be subject to additional restrictions including but not limited to the copyrights held by parties other than the Library. USERS ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for determining the existence of such rights and for obtaining any permissions and/or paying associated fees necessary for the proposed use. Preferred credit line is: Courtesy, the Sonoma County Library. Please see additional reproduction and reuse information at https://sonomalibrary.org/locations/sonoma-county-history-and-genealogy-library/order-photo .
Photo shows Methodist Church spire that was removed in late 1907 due to fears that it had been damaged in 1906 earthquake. Building on the extreme right is the winery. Shows the southwest part of town taken from the vineyard of Jacob Fehr, who was a news agent and watch maker. Fehr also ran a confectionary and ice cream parlor next to Ben Brian's garage on Main Street. GNIS Approximate 13 Title supplied by cataloger. From Sonoma County Historical Society, Santa Rosa, Calif., photo number OCC-5. Originally in the collection of Mrs. L.W. Proctor. Copied May 1971 Sonoma County Advertising Grant (2008-2009) Grant provided to the Sonoma County Library through the Sonoma County Advertising Program -238662 (ANNEX PHOTO 10130) Sonoma County Historical Society, P.O. Box 1373, Santa Rosa, CA 95402 http://www.sonomacountyhistory.org/) Scanned from original photo, June 2008 High resolution master image (600ppi) RGB Recogniform Image Library