This image may be protected by Copyright Law (Title 17 U.S.C.). Copyright restrictions applying to the reproduction and use of this image are available from the Sacramento Public Library.
Shown in 1910 is the roof garden of the four-story Elk's Lodge number 328, located at 824 J Street. The cornerstone had been layed just five years earlier in September 1905 in front of 400 excited members and their families. Visible is the low skyline of the city, with an eye toward the Sacramento River.