Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. Cathedral City, which was incorporated in 1981, is sandwiched between Palm Springs to the north, and Rancho Mirage to the south. The total area of the city is 19.5 square miles, and 2006 population was estimated at 48,000. Aerial view of land within Cathedral City; view is facing southwest. This section of property is in the vicinity of Cree Road and Jones Road, west of Palm Canyon Drive. The buildings located on the bottom left corner of the property are identified as the Palm Springs School, located at 67675 Bolero Road. Photographed for L.E. Manseau of Palm Springs on November 10, 1955.
1 negative :safety ;12 x 14 cm. Photographic safety negatives