Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. The department store and Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument, located at 3050 Wilshire Boulevard, was designed by John and Donald Parkinson and built in 1929; in the mid-1990s it was purchased and restored by Southwestern Law School. Looking southeast across Wilshire Boulevard towards Bullock's Wilshire. Photograph dated August 5, 1936.
1 negative :safety ;13 x 18 cm. Photographic safety negatives
00104260 Blackstock Negative Collection; Los Angeles Photographers Collection; GPC_b47_f2_i4 CARL0005174420 http://220.127.116.11/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/117277
Bullock's Wilshire (Department store) Bullock's (Department store) Department stores--California--Los Angeles Streets--California--Los Angeles Automobiles--California--Los Angeles Sidewalks--California--Los Angeles Billboards--California--Los Angeles Art deco (Architecture)--California--Los Angeles Wilshire Lanterns Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monuments Wilshire Boulevard (Los Angeles, Calif.) Los Angeles Photographers Collection photographs Blackstock Collection photographs Parkinson, John,1861-1935 Parkinson, Donald B.(Donald Berthold),1895-1945