View 1 (bottom) shows a group of children from Woodrow Wilson School standing with rakes and watering containers in an orange grove on Grand Avenue. View 2 (top) shows the children raking and watering in the same location. The Wilson School, founded in 1918, was located near the corner of Whitcomb and Wabash Avenues. It was later re-named Whitcomb School after Glendora founder George D. Whitcomb. The school was closed in 1966, due to low enrollment.