Images available for reproduction and use. Please see the Ordering & Use page at http://tessa.lapl.org/OrderingUse.html for additional information.
Title supplied by cataloger. The depot was originally built on Euclid Avenue and dedicated in 1915. On October 23, 1928, it was moved to 2nd Avenue, where it stood until its demolition on March 15, 1967.; This section of the Upland-San Bernardino Line was converted into the Pacific Electric Inland Empire trail, designated for walking, jogging or riding a bicycle or a horse. Exterior of the depot located on 2nd Avenue in Upland, serving both the Upland-San Bernardino Line of the Pacific Electric Railway Company and the Southern Pacific Railroad Company.
1 photographic print :b&w ;21 x 25 cm. Photographic prints
00102720 Security Pacific National Bank Collection GPC_b046_f2_i27 CARL0005137264 http://220.127.116.11/cdm/ref/collection/photos/id/116455
Pacific Electric Railway Company Southern Pacific Railroad Company Railroad stations--California--Upland Street-railroads--California--Upland Railroads--California--Upland Trees--California--Upland Lost architecture--California--Upland Upland (Calif.)